Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Carol Satterfield

I graduated from Roanoke College in 1982 with a BA in Psychology. I plan to continue my education with a Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology. Since I have started this blog, I have decided to study horse training as a prison rehabilitation technique and use the subject as the focal point for papers and research. Since it was only begun in 1986, there will not be a lot of proof one way or the other as to whether it is good as long term rehabilitation. It seems that it would be very good in that it gives the parolee a trade to potentially support him financially. I will study all this further when the time comes. If I am successful with my education and ultimately complete a PsyD, I will try to find employment in one of the prisons that utilizes the horse training rehabilitation program.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://firewoman-adoptmustangs.blogspot.com/ http://inventions-available4manufacture.blogspot.com/